Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

DFI-Cohort 3 Computational Thinking Day 8 5/12/19



Time to reflect and share with colleagues


What did I learn that increased my understanding of Manaiakalani kaupapa and pedagogy? Technology is not just a tool but it's about opening up opportunities for our students and empowering them in their learning.


What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow as a professional? I didn't know that coding could be so educational...always thought Minecraft was just gaming.


What did I learn that could be used with my learners? I would like to share the coding, Minecraft, micro bits (soundbox, flashing light and music) and scratch. But I need to learn more about these before I do.


Scratch

Shared Photos

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your learning Destine. Greta to see what you did with coding today and you special circuit trick.

    ReplyDelete