Pages

Thursday 12 December 2019

DFI - Cohort 3 Revision -12/12/19



Time to reflect and share with colleagues one more time

I learned about Class sites today. Further increasing my understanding of how to build up my class site and adding buttons etc. I have learned so much to increase my confidence, another thing I learned was using spreadsheets working out simple formula's. I will share my completed class site 2020 with my students and of course, keep adding links to the pages.

Spreadsheets, sites, titles, subtitles, and table of contents have increased my confidence. I will use the spreadsheets for assessment data and class lists!!!

Thought for the last day. A big thank-you to Vicki and Makaore for all the help given to us. DFI course has been the best PD I have had, so worthwhile. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Destine,

    I'n so glad you were able to join us on the DFII! It really was intensive, but I also think due to our small numbers really beneficial for you all. There is so much you have learnt during this time, I'm really looking forward to continuing to work with you to integrate this into your classroom practice in 2020.

    Meri Kirihimete!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete