Pages

Monday 18 November 2019

DFI - Cohort 3 - Collaborate - DAY 4 - 18/11/19

Time to reflect
What did I learn that increased my understanding of Manaiakalani kaupapa and pedagogy? I learned that our planned lessons need to be engaging for our students. 


What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow as a professional? I need to have lessons that hook in the students. So learning these skills from the DFI are going to be so beneficial.


What did I learn that could be used with my learners? I have learned to make a site. These skills I have learned will help me to make own classroom site. This site I'll share with my students.
We also looked at how to label our Posts properly. Labels enable the blogger and reader to locate relevant blog posts quickly and to share or use them.
Here is the link: Chinese New Year Celebrations
We also talked about labeling our Blogs and how to label them so it makes it easier for the blogger and reader to search for a blog. There is an example below.



What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow in my personal life? Technology is a way of harnessing the creativity and sharing. I feel the DFI is helping me become more creative in what I present to my learners.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Destine,
    I'm looking forward to hearing from you how you have been working on engaging your students! When I click on your link for the site you created last week we don't have permission to view it, I can help you with that tomorrow as I'd love to see where you got to. I love that you are finding the DFI is helping you to be more creative with your learners.
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete