Pages

Monday 11 November 2019

DFI - Cohort 3- Workflow - DAY 2 - 11/11/19

This is Day 2 of our DFI course. Learned a lot of new things.


Time to reflect and share with colleagues


What did I learn that increased my understanding of Manaiakalani kaupapa and pedagogy? I learned that with the Manaiakalani we have moved from the analogue world to the digital world. Teachers are shown the skills and knowledge for accelerated learning to benefit our students.


What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow as a professional? Using the workspace for my student's documents instead of sharing it from my drive. This way I know that every student in my class has received it and the google doc. is in their folder.


What did I learn that could be used with my learners? Hangouts is my new friend to try out with a small group of students. This is another way to learn, create and share their learning.


What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow in my personal life? Definitely using the calendar and using the reminder alarm so I don't forget things.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Destine,
    I can so relate, I have so many reminders to help me keep myself organised! Sharing doc's directly to students drives can be a wonderful tool to help students keep their work in places you can easily access.
    Looking forward to working with you again tomorrow.
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete